Sunday, May 3, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Life is getting a bit too difficult atm, and Im often too busy trying to distract myself or too busy actually dealing with life, that I dont make it online to blog.
Just for those waiting to hear it, I lost 2 kgs last week. I am now 103kgs.
I'll be back on the 1st of April blogging again. Hoping to be 99kg by then.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
- Some watermelon pieces
- A fruit smoothie (Dairy in it)
- A normal fruit drink (no dairy in this one)
- Wife invited me over for Dinner. She felt like Thai take-away, said she would pay for it and order it if I completed the other piece of the puzzle, driving to pick it up.
- I ended up ordering, paying and driving (twice...they moved >.<)
- Anyway, I had Mussaman Beef, and it really felt like the first real meal I have had since I started this. Maybe not, Id have to go back and check, but it felt good eating it.
Spent about 2 hours walking.
Sorry about the deteriorating quality of these posts. Im honestly getting next to no sleep, all my days are running into each other and getting muddled. It's hard to remember what days I've blogged and what days I havent, and then harder still to distinguish what foods I had on those days.
I will get a notebook to keep track of these things I think.
Anyway, weigh in and photos later on today. I'll have to go over to Jo's house for it.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
- One of those Juice things im in love with
- I bought 2 wraps, one for me, one for Jo. I went to Jo's house to deliver hers so we could lunch together, and I noticed she had left her email open. I read some things I wish I didnt, and I lost my appetite.
- Later, found myself at the shops again and bought a roast pork roll with gravy and a large cup fo potato gems, with gravy.
- Potato Pie
Nothing at all. Rain is reall hampering my exercise routine, and my intake of endorphines...
I wrote a big 1000+ word description of events leading up to this, and my thoughts, but it turned out to be too deep for a public blog thats about weight loss.
Long story short... I love Jo, Jo loves someone else. (Someone else reads this. At least leave a comment you bastard. If you're gonna take my wife, at least leave some encouragement.) Its really, truly time to move on.
Now if only it would stop raining and I could go jogging... Natural highs desperately needed.
Friday, March 20, 2009
- 50g Soya crisps
- 2 slices of Peanut Butter toast
- Chicken Wrap
- Bowen Fruit drink (Mango, strawberry, banana)
- Big cookie
- Chicken, Bacon, Pineapple wrap.
40 sit ups. Rain and TAFE prevented me from walking.
So tired... Goodnight.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Im far too tired to try and remember what I have been eating, but I assure you I have achieved the eating goal both days, the exercise goal on Tuesday but missed it on Wednesday (due to being tired from Tuesday Night).
Tuesday I did 50 sit ups, yesterday I did none.
Im going to be giving Jo some space over the next few days, try and get my head on straight. That'll give me more time to focus on other things, such as this blog.