Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 3 Consumption

Well, life's pretty shit atm. Strongly desiring to give up on this, but im sticking to it. I need some sort of direction.

Im skipping school this week. I tried going into school on Monday, but it was far too hard to concentrate. Today Jo and I went out. I'll avoid details and just get on with it, shall I?

Lunch - Roast Chicken Wrap
  • Same as yesterday

- Calyspo fruit crush thingy

  • Pineapple
  • Mango
  • Ice
  • Pineapple Juice
  • Other 100% healthy fruit stuff.

Dinner - Watermelon

Skipped breakfast. Only ate the watermelon because I was cutting some up for the kids. Only ate lunch cause Jo was eating. Just have no appetite at all atm.

Think I need a new blog to start whining about how much my life sucks atm. I've gone from being on top of the world, confident that 2009 was going to be my year, to feeling worse than I did last year.

Fuck it. In other news, I've lost a kilo. Yay me. Anyone reading this, please bear with me. I'll get my shit together soon. I promise this wont become an emo whine blog.

2 comments:

  1. grats on the weight loss :) I'm proud of you! don't give up, ever. One thing I am trying to learn at the moment is to never let other people dictate your emotions, a lot easier said than done though. Nothing like a good Bible reading to help you through too :)

    ReplyDelete