Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 5 Consumption

I've lost a lot of weight. :D Nothing like a bit of depression to destroy your appetite, and endorphine seeking tendencies to burn off calories!

Exercise

Last night I did 2 km on the exercise bike again. Today I did a one hour walk around the block pushing a pram with 2 children(BIG block, lots of hills *gulp*). Fairly poor at estimating, but I'd say about 5.5k.

Consumption

Breakfast - I was up in time for it, but I still skipped it. Bad me.

Lunch - Tub of fruit salad

- Waterfall Juice
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberries
  • Mint Leaves
  • Strawberry Sorbet
  • Ice
  • Blended to perfection!

Dinner - Large Chicken Wrap meal from Nando's

  • Chicken
  • Lettuce
  • Tomato
  • Mayonaise?
  • Carb friendly wrap
  • Large chips (Come on, its not like they are KFC or McDonalds chips. Can't skimp on Nando's)
  • Bottle of Lift

I've also had a can of Pepsi Max and 2 bottles of water today. So far, im down 3kg!

Life is difficult, but Im coping. I figured if my wife doesnt want me atm, nothing better to do than to stick to my plan (fuck, hit it even harder even) and come out looking like one sexy .

Women are a shallow species. I shall work my magic, oh yes.

5 comments:

  1. great work mate :) I'm soo proud of you! You are such an inspiration to me!
    Every day it will get a tiny tiny bit easier until one day, BAM and you will realise you are okay.

    Keep up the great work!

    p.s yeah we women are shallow, I think we place more importance on our looks though, so selfish and shallow, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you Luke. And its more like 4/5kgs remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathe little man...just breathe..proud of you whatever you look like cos your very important to me son.Proud of you for moving forward...proud of you for sticking to the deal no matter what the adversity...Proud of you cos you got a goal..proud of you cos YOU CAN DOOOOIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moved out today...

    No internet. Luckily I broke into my old home just to update (and get my magic cards for Magic tomorrow. Npt insanely addicted... im not!)

    ReplyDelete