Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 4 Consumption

Drank a lot of water today.

Midnight Snack - Small bag of Cherry Ripe bites
- Half a bottle of Pepsi Max
(I bought these while driving to Brisbane at 1 am. I was falling asleep while driving, and I needed something to keep me awake.)

Breakfast - Slept in (Shock!)

Lunch - (Surprise!) Roast chicken wrap from Subway

Dinner - Nothing. No appetite.

I know im skipping meals, and from a diet standpoint, thats bad. Im jsut really uninterested in food, and I force myself to eat that daily wrap (Getting over it though).

Looking forward to next week. I know what my new challenge will be.

1 comment:

  1. don't beat yourself up about not having an appetitie, its normal considering what you are going through. If you feel faint just have some fruit or something, the natural sugar will keep you going :)

    ReplyDelete